Our excellent track record in providing homes for travelling business people and relocation for their families is expanding into starter accommodation for students and first time renters, as well as serving insurance companies.
We’ve selected these markets for their high growth potential, and ability to develop a sizeable portfolio quickly. Our goal is to realise 5000 properties in the next five years.
Our goal is to realise 5000 properties in the next five years, then launch as an IPO
While the bedrock of our business has been serviced apartments for long time rentals, we’ve developed and sold several successful real estate ventures – such as the Adagio ApartHotel (An 8 Star Accor Hotel Brand ) and Rotterdam Loft Apartment units.
We’re looking forward to this bright new phase in our business. Even as the world faces tremendous challenges, we’re invesing in areas with deep market potential that will weather these storms.
- 2005: Skyreach starts its operations by providing housing and relocation services for expats working for SAP SE and Metro Cash & Carry in Bangalore, India.
- 2008-2012: SR among 3 largest players in NL Serviced apartment market.
- 2015-2016: SR purchases 22 short stay apartments in THE HAGUE, The Netherlands and later on sold it to a financial advisory firm.
- 2016-2019: SR adds luxury apart hotel Adagio Amsterdam City South to its portfolio. Project developed by Van Der Valk Investment. In 2019, SR sold operations of Adagio to a large hotel group – details provided on request.
- 2018-2019: SR invests in a development project in South Rotterdam, The Netherlands and later sells it to an Investment Firm.
- 2020: Skyreach Relocations GMBH is established.
- 2020: SR starts its first 106 Units in Essen, Germany and adds 250 soon-to-be-developed units in Wintergarten, Germany.
- 2021: SR announces 750 soon-to-be-developed units in Bochum, Germany.
- 2021: SR Opens its first Hotel in Dusseldorf City Center (details coming soon).
- Strong client relationship with reliable service
- Adherence to the highest levels of personal and professional integrity
- Care and concern for every individual
- A strict code of confidentiality
- Commitment made is commitment kept
R Manmath Reddy (Raj)
FOUNDER & CEO of Skyreach Relocations / World Fashion Apartments
Raj started Skyreach Relocations BV with €30 in his pocket and a phone book . He’s now grown into a multicity, multiservice portfolio dedicated to providing a sense of home to customers throughout Europe. Skyreach started in Bangalore in 2005 and moved to Amsterdam in 2007 to become a true global presence. It quickly became the go to partner for large companies looking for long term accommodations for their employees, flourishing into the diversity of services it offers today.
Raj is a family man, loves sailing and dog walking and continues to run the business with an enthusiasm for the experience of every customer. Raj today also operates businesses in Germany, London, United States, Hong Kong, Zimbabwe, Zambia and India.
His life motto is “Dream big, work smart”.
Arjan studied International Hospitality Management in Leewarden and has worked with some of Amsterdam’s best hotels. Handling a multitude of positions in his career, he knows the industry inside out. As Support Executive, he uses his easygoing personality to check in guests and performs routine maintenance work. He loves going the extra mile to ensure that everyone at WFA has an outstanding stay.
Hotel Manager, Green Stay, Amsterdam
Reduan comes from called Groningen, Netherlands. He began his journey with Skyreach in 2016 as a trainee, graduating in the meantime in business and economics and hospitality management.
Seeing his talent, Skyreach invited him back to take our portfolio in an exciting new direction with Greenstay Amsterdam, where he has remained as Hotel Manager.
At the end of 2017 Olav joined the Skyreach Relocations team as an intern ready to learn the ropes of Facility Manager. Throughout the years he has grown with the company and is now one of the main points of contact at our apartments in Amsterdam. Olav continues to use his talent to broaden his knowledge in the field as we move to new projects and opportunties.